The lock lacing technique can help to:
- Decrease impact loading rates
- Increase stability of the shoe
- Tighten the shoe around your ankle which will give you a good heel lock, but with less pressure on top of your foot. Will also help to prevent your foot moving around which means you don’t have to tighten your shoelaces too tight on the top of the shoe!
- Help to stop your toes jamming to the front of the shoe when walking down hill or trail running
- Prevent your heel slipping up the back of the shoe if your orthotics are making your heel sit too high in the shoe.
Once you use it you will never go back!!
Click on this link below for step to step instructions how to use them
toe-tal Podiatry works at 4 locations – Upper Mount Gravatt (Hibiscus Sports Complex), Salisbury Medical Centre, Acacia Ridge Day/Night Chemmart Pharmacy and Acacia Ridge Star Medical Centre.